Audience Growth Officer (3 month contract)
We are seeking an experienced Online Community Manager to work with a government agency on a ground-breaking digital platform to support London's diverse community. The successful candidate will develop and manage consumer focused campaigns and acquisition plans (including digital and offline channels), in order to grow a diverse online community. The Officer will be responsible for planning and managing delivery of those activities and campaigns as well as reporting on performance.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to be part of a unique a project that enables communities to directly impact public policy. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience of working in and audience development role, or of planning and delivering impactful marketing acquisition activity and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of running social media advertising
- Demonstrable online communications experience, including proofreading and editing
- Experience in managing agencies e.g. to create and run digital content and digital ads
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills, with Google Analytics experience and knowledge of other tools for web analytics e.g. Data Studio
- Experience of website content management systems and email campaign software
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation
What will my role entail?
- To work on acquisition initiatives to grow the community membership, particularly targeting underrepresented member groups. This will include working to develop and deliver compelling, highly shareable campaigns and content
- Take a rigorous approach to campaign planning and management, ensuring that objectives are clearly defined, appropriate performance management processes are in place, propositions are based on consumer behaviour and need.
- Set up, test, run and optimise social media advertising, as needed during campaigns and for ongoing acquisition programmes, with target CPAs and in conjunction with the Marketing, and the Digital and Creative Services team.
- Work on search engine optimisation to enhance member acquisition from organic search traffic, and track the effects of SEO efforts.
- Make use of influencers for the purposes of member acquisition, including GLA influencers (question on whether this should sit with the new person or with Kate) and other external influencers who are able to connect with our target audiences.
- Be results-driven, tracking every aspect of work and optimising efforts towards most effective engagement tactics and user journeys, communications and copy. Work closely with the Digital Analyst to track and enhance performance, and to provide and present end-of-project reports
- With the Online Community & Product Manager and the Community Engagement Officer, to plan full user journeys; from initial engagement to sign-up conversion and through to active participation in content on Talk London itself. Take a proactive and collaborative approach to managing overlap in your work areas.
If you have proven experience in audience acquisition and have a data driven approach, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.