Salary: £14.23ph (£25,900)
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Remote working but MUST go into the office based in Chesterfield once a week
Our client is leading charity that's operates within the health care/medical industry. They are looking for an experienced Recruitment professional to assist them on 3 month basis whilst they recruit the position permanently.
Job Role Duties
- Managing the recruitment inbox including responding to candidate enquiries, filing job applications and preparing roles for shortlisting
- Posting adverts on job boards
- Tracking vacancies and updating internal systems and records with progress
- Experience of recruitment and managing a volume of vacancies
- Working at pace
- Systematic and able to follow process and procedure
- Attention to detail
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.