This role will be working with one of the UK's largest children's charities and the purpose of the role is to:
Work with local authority partners in England delivering resources and support for practitioners. To manage the flow of information between the Relationships Management team and external partners as well as the flow of information between teams within the organisation. To work to support new strategy developments and programmes. To provide leadership on aspects of key projects within the Relationships Management team, coordinating data, managing deadlines, liaising with stakeholders to ensure requirements can be met and supporting the Senior Partnerships lead for England on a regular basis to meet team objectives.
Developing, implementing, and supporting change to systems and processes will be key in the success of this role in the future, the role is expected to change and evolve over time. To provide excellent support to the team, coordinating the meeting calendars, supporting meetings, and ensuring efficient tracking of actions.
- Plan, manage and report on the communication and flow of information of local authority resource allocations in England, communicating and coordinating with Wales and NI teams on a regular basis.
- Work with local authority partners and the organisations Relationship Managers to minimise the incidence of cancellations and delays of resources and communicate the impact of such incidents to all relevant partners.
- Work with teams across the organisation to plan, design and manage regular communication with local authority partners, including mass mail-outs, surveys and questionnaires as well as working closely with the organisations Communications Team on all aspects of information flow with partners.
- Develop communication materials and plans to explain changes in processes and content to local partners, support the use of the Digital Asset Management system alongside the Relationship Managers.
- Moderate and manage the organisations Local Authority Network on Knowledge Hub, responding to and facilitating membership requests, generating, and steering discussions, sourcing and managing blogs, developing new content etc.
- Oversee the development and delivery of the local authority annual reports process.
- Support and develop delivery of monthly management information on team activities.
- Support and co-ordinate team meetings, actions, risk logs and project updates.
Predominantly working with our Relationships Management, Operations, Design and Research teams to develop and implement strategies, systems, communications approaches, and processes that support the smooth and effective operational delivery of the organisations programmes with local authority partners
- Support coordinators to use the partnership agreement support tools effectively.
- Lead the work across the organisation to streamline communication pathways with local authority partners, ensuring that local authorities are regularly and effectively kept in contact with the plans and priorities of the organisation.
- Develop and roll out tools that support the smooth and effective operational delivery of programmes.
- Work with Coordinators to make sure that orders go to the right addresses, in the right quantities and at the right time.
- Coordinate the internal work of the Relationships Management team by maintaining the team's Actions and Risk Log and building process maps and support the Senior Local Partnerships Manager with coordinating team's activities and projects.
- Coordinate, support, and drive team meetings
- Leading on the management of data, collating, and interpreting data, intelligence and information from local authority partners, the Relationships Management, Research and Impact Team and Operations Teams, and ensuring that data informs more effective programme and operational development, strategy, and delivery. Sharing best practice amongst local authority partners
- Coordinate the regular assessment of local authority performance and the resultant changes to the ranking tool, allocations, and deliveries.
- Manage, update, and continue to develop the local authority data dashboard.
- Manage, maintain, and develop the relationship management element of the monthly data dashboard
- Ensure the organisation maintains an accurate database/record of other local settings e.g. children's settings and working with the research team to ensure ease of access to a variety of data. Work with Relationship Managers and partners to increase the quality of information on use of resources.
- Ensure the organisation maintains up-to-date key contact and delivery details for all local authority partners.
A confident manager with excellent communication skills, someone that gets job satisfaction from problem-solving and improving systems and processes. You will be persuasive, determined, and exceedingly well organised, with first class attention to detail. Working collaboratively in line with organisational behaviours and confident in leading projects and motivating team members to deliver results. You will be able to write clearly and accurately as well as work with, analyse and communicate through data.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.