3 Months Temporary - Part-time position
Membership and Donations Administrator
We are working with an award winning Museum with a strong heritage brand. They are looking for a part time Membership and Donations Administrator to support the Development Department for 3 months - this is an immediate start.
Your role will be to deliver the Museum's Membership and Visitor programme whilst contributing to its growth and the Museum's wider vision.
What are my day to day responsibilities?
- Manage the Museum's Membership programme including the administration, recruitment and retention of members.
- Processing Membership applications and renewals, including welcome packs and payments.
- Manage Visitor Supporter donations ensuring records are managed accurately and in a timely manner on the CRM database (Raiser's Edge).
- Act as the first point of contact for all Members and prospective members who want to renew their Membership.
- Ensure accurate and timely receipt and acknowledgement of donations, Membership requests and fulfilment, ensuring full details are recorded accurately via the Raiser's Edge database.
- Write content for the online newsletter.
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Candidates applying must have experience using the Raiser's Edge database.
- Have experience contacting members/customers by email and telephone.
- A confident and clear telephone manner.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.