Hunter Merrifield are pleased to partner with London Transport Museum to find a new Philanthropy Executive to be responsible for supporting the delivery of London Transport Museum's philanthropy programme, supporting legacy and high value giving, the Patrons Circle, cultivation and stewardship events.
Job Title: Philanthropy Executive
Organisation: London Transport Museum
Salary: £23,500 - £30,300 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: London 1-2 days a week in the office
Closing date: Tuesday 16th August 2022
Required: CV and Cover Letter
Benefits: Free Underground travel, 75% off national rail tickets, flexible working, fantastic working environment.
London Transport Museum explore the powerful link between transport and the growth of London, its culture and society since 1800. By sharing this story of innovation, ingenuity, creativity and design, we ignite curiosity about the world around us and how to shape its future.
- Working with colleagues and volunteers, identify, research and manage a pipeline of prospects and donors, conducting preliminary research and understanding motivations for giving. Create tailored cultivation and stewardship plans for prospects and donors, developing and maintaining relationships through phone calls, meetings and events.
- Support the development of campaign tools to support fundraising including business cases, proposals, presentations and digital content
- Support the strategy for growing Legacy Giving at London Transport Museum, supporting the Philanthropy Manager to administer legacies and bequests made to London Transport Museum, adhering to best practice at all times
- Deliver the Museum's Patrons Circle programme, managing the organisation, administration and delivery of the Patrons events programme, supporting the delivery of other Development team events as required
- Manage low level giving initiatives at the Museum, Depot and across digital platforms including contactless giving, payroll giving and appeals
- Confident relationship builder able to build personal and organisational relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent donor management skills
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of high value and/or legacy giving fundraising principles, cultivation and stewardship processes
- Knowledge of fundraising strategy and practice
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to play a pivotal role with a great organisation. This fundraising role will offer you development and progression and a solid foundation for a fundraising career.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Ellen Lamer at Hunter Merrifield.
Along with London Transport Museum, we want to practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.