We are looking for a Fundraing/ Donor Administrator or a strong Adminitrator who has an interest in Individual Giving/ Fundrasing/Donor. With a lot of change within the team, we are low on resource at a critical time in our IG programme.
If you have a passion for helping all young people to fulfil their potential, and being able to deliver this through fundraising, and is enthusiastic about seeing the impact that their work has across the UK.
The role is either fully office based or hybrid with one working day at home- Holborn based
4 Months initially but could lead to something more longer term or permanent
We are looking for someone to work with our current Co-ordinator, with a passion for giving the very best experiences to donors, supporters or customers - from data accuracy to relevant, authentic thanking, and inspiring updates and appeals. You will have a curiosity around understanding what drives our donors, and will champion the importance of data capture, accuracy, stewardship and building great relationships. You will need to have an excellent handle on your time, and enjoy working collaboratively to keep projects on schedule.
The role has the following key aims:
- To ensure that donation processing is accurate, efficient, fast, personal and friendly while adhering to Fundraising Regulator guidelines and own high standards of donor care
-This includes processing donations on our CRM with the highest level of accuracy, managing the batching within our processes, and handling any queries on payments
- To ensure that thanking is relevant, accurate and prompt
- To support the Individual Giving Manager in the planning, scheduling and implementation of appeals by post and email
- Proof reading and supporting with copy and creative for appeals
- To be an active member of the Development team in planning and gathering information, and working with staff, young musicians and consultants to improve and enhance the supporter experience
- Accurately and efficiently enter data onto our CRM database, from supporter information to donations, communication preferences and gift aid declarations. Working within the administrative structure and processes set up between Development and Finance teams.
- Thank donors promptly and accurately, managing your time to make sure that all tasks are completed in line with SLAs, ensuring that donors and enquirers have the very best experience .
- Process debit/credit card and direct debit donations.
- Support Head of Individual Giving in preparation of campaigns, inputting in the planning for appeals, scheduling and implementing plans
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.