Head of Membership
The Head of Membership is responsible for activities and projects to expand and retain the
membership. They work to develop an outstanding membership service and are responsible
for developing outreach, events, campaigns and activities for members at a central, regional
and local level. They monitor and onboard members and work to provide support to potential
and current members, maximising their contribution and loyalty.
1. Develop and manage projects and activities to significantly expand the membership including
coordinating campaigns and events to increase engagement activities
2. Develop and manage systems of membership management to effectively register, monitor
and communicate with members including the distribution of membership information and
3. Develop a volunteers strategy to mobilise the membership through activities and actions
organised at a central, regional and local level both digitally and offline
1. Develop an integrated plan with goals and action plans for members
2. Provide analysis of the membership and up to date reports into activities
3. Write material and information and work with the marketing team to develop membership
campaigns to increase membership, oversee internal communications to members, including
newsletters, emails, events and awareness campaigns
4. Develop mechanisms for providing excellent support and information to members
5. Identify, recruit and track members and their activities
6. Oversee volunteer actions and activities and convert members into active volunteers
7. Create and distribute membership marketing materials, surveys, face sheets, welcome
packs, letters, emails and other information
8. Manage meetings and events for members at a regional and local level
9. Identify members and volunteers at all levels
10. Set up a process to incentivise and reward volunteering and active membership
11. Act as the day to day contact for members and their queries
12. Administration for the membership scheme
13. Renewal and subscription systems
14. Identify, recruit and manage volunteers through lead point contact volunteers
15. Lead members events and a programme of activities for members
16. Support outreach activities to the general public and ensure the effective management of
data and information relating to volunteers and activities
17. Outreach for specific communities and create engagement plans to encourage and drive
18. Provide systems and resources that can train and support members and volunteers
This is a new and exciting role for a political research organisation for whom diversity and inclusion is key! if you are passionate about changing the political climate and want to work with some brilliant and passionate individuals please contact Francesca Lord @ Hunter Merrifield for an informal chat!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.