Membership Manager - Development & Engagement
Heart of City
£40K - £45K with fantastic benefits
We are very excited to be working with one of the most impressive membership bodies for the UK financial markets. With more than 35 years experience of providing advocacy, policy, regulatory advice and best practice, this is a completely member driven organisation.
This is a full time role which would be a strategic and rewarding career move for an experienced business development / client relationship individual with an interest in private equity and venture capital. You will be based in London with the expectation of the ability to travel within the UK as required.
What will I enjoy as part of this role?
Your primary responsibilities will be to track and monitor engagement with members, to identify where there are opportunities and needs, to increase engagement with specific members, to devise and execute engagement plans, and to manage a regional engagement plan.
Regional engagement is key to ensuring an inclusive platform and you will be helping the Head of Membership Services to devise and execute a plan to ensure that members are fully aware of regional activities, and executing a plan to support organisations with similar aims nationwide. Strong commercial awareness is required as your engagement will have a commercial impact. You will enjoy playing a pivotal role and on a day-to-day basis you will need to work with the Membership, Commercial, Marketing, Events, and Training teams and with senior internal and external professionals. You will also have line management responsibility for a Membership Engagement Executive and Membership Data Administrator.
What key skills and experience will I need to ensure that I succeed?
- Strong private equity/venture capital knowledge is preferable. Experience of working with firms within the industry, or with other large financial or professional services firms would be beneficial;
- A proven sales, business development or commercial relationship management track record is essential;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas and concepts to a broad set of audiences;
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Polite, persuasive and professional communication skills are essential;
- Collaborative and consultative approach, strong work ethic;
- Proficiency in the use of CRM, in particular Microsoft Dynamics.
We are open to background however and a proven ability to develop commercial opportunities within the professional services market!
For an informal conversation please contact Francesca Lord @ Hunter Merrifield on 0207 759 7929
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.