12 month FTC
We are delighted to be working with the UK's leading trade body for the asset, consumer and motor finance sectors to recruit a PR Assistant - you will be the first point of contact for national and trade media. Their markets are high profile, so some financial PR experience is desirable, as is the ability to confidently deal with inquiries from journalists.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Prioritising media queries and monitoring social media
- Publicising the work that the organisation undertakes to improve the business environment for its members
- Anticipating media queries and preparing Q&A
- Arranging media briefings and preparing spokespeople
- Drafting the press releases to accompany the publication of monthly market statistics
- Assisting in the preparation of copy for corporate documents or trade journals
- Office admin to ensure the smooth running of the press operation
What key skills would I need?
- Experience of financial PR
- Drafting skills, and awareness of differing tones for differing audiences
- Ability to prioritise and plan, and use own initiative to cope with competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of Gorkana
- Knowledge of Windows suite of applications
If you feel I have the relevant skills and experience please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.