This is a fantastic opportunity to support a great membership organisation based in central London. You will be a key member and play an important role providing administrative support to the team.
· Fully understanding all the functionality of the system within the organisation on how to maximise its potential
· Accurate inputting of data onto the system. Including meeting notes, changes in job title, changes in membership, invoice and payment status
· Accurate on-going management of the data held within the database
· Extracting reports from the database as requested by the team
- Proactively identify and provide suggestions to improvements to the system to create a more effective and efficient system
- Coordinate and attend member relationship and commercial meetings to capture new insights to update the database and support where appropriate with facilitating actions from these meetings
- Coordinate communications with members such as usage reports, event attendance reports
- Provide reliable and efficient administrative support for the member relationship and commercial team in scheduling meetings, booking travel, collating sales materials, reminding members of events
- Answering the phone and effectively handling queries/questions and rerouting calls to colleagues with a high level of professionalism and customer care
- Provide logistical and administrative support in the preparations for each event
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the job holder may be required to perform other duties as assigned by the Member Relationship Manager
Key skills required:
- Planning and organisation with attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsive, proactive can do attitude and solutions focused
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility
- Strong, confident communication and collaboration
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, against deadlines and under pressure
- Focus on customer service
- Ability to work in a team and independently to a high standard without constant supervision
- IT aptitude
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
If you would like to play a crucial part in this fantastic organisation, please contact me today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.