Hunter Merrifield is delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with the Institute of Physics to recruit a Registration Manager. This exciting role will allow you to drive and improve all aspects of professional registration activity, including working with employers and other key stakeholders to encourage uptake of registration at all levels. You will have the opportunity to promote registration and recognition of apprentices and the technician community in particular.
What will you be responsible for in your new role?
1. Manage activities to meet key strategic objectives and lead the delivery in support of registration within physics and related disciplines
2. Ensure standards in the profession are developed and maintained by engaging and influencing members and senior stakeholders (e.g. other professional bodies, employers, further education colleges, and universities).
3. Ensure that the company and professional skills accreditation processes enable all suitably competent individuals to progress and achieve professional registration.
4. Work with internal teams and relevant external stakeholders to drive uptake of registrations and engagement with CPD monitoring requirements
What experience will you need to enjoy success in this role?
o Evidence of a wide understanding of the science/engineering professions and the variety of people employed within them
o Experience of delivering impact in relevant contexts, for example with STEM apprenticeships, professional registration schemes or qualifications
o Experience of applying knowledge critically and evaluating information; ability to apply this to information relating to education and training.
o Experience of successfully conceiving and delivering successful new initiatives and projects to improve services and fill gaps in provision.
Desirable Experience includes:
· Knowledge of Engineering Council and/or Science Council registrations
· Experience of working with volunteers from professional backgrounds
· Team management
If you are a driven, results focused individual with exceptional people skills this role could be the perfect next step for you - please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.