Our client is a forward thinking, responsive and fast acting membership organisation based in the heart of the City. We are working to find them their new Head of Customer Experience. This is a Senior Management role which will champion the delivery of exceptional customer experience to all customers, whilst managing a team to ensure they meet deliverables, delight the customers / members and deliver on strategic goals.
What does your new role look like?
In this new role, you will be instrumental in supporting the CEO with the delivery of the customer experience to drive increased sales, loyalty and advocacy of the brand. A deep understanding of the brand, values, customers and their behaviours is key to this role, as is role modelling a customer centric approach to everything you do.
You will develop and grow the provision of a proactive and responsive service to members, exam candidates and the wider community of professionals in the industry, worldwide. With support from the Customer Services team, this role is the main point of contact for our members, our candidates and our course delegates both by distance learning and face to face. Account management and marketing communications are encompassed by this role.
What will you be responsible for?
You will take the lead on strategic development and delivery of customer experience services including;
· Member services and renewals
· Section support services
· Exam candidate services
· Training delegate support
· On-site and distance learning delivery support
· Key account support for corporates, educational institutions and other organisations
· Social media communications delivery and support.
What knowledge and skills are essential to help you do this role?
· Experience in leading, managing and mentoring people, comfortable leading teams and operating at a senior level, representing the function across the organisation.
· Experience in delivering customer projects and an understanding of the benefits a customer experience function drives within an organisation.
· A true customer ambassador with the ability to develop a strong understanding of brand and customer journey.
· Ability to track and analyse customer data and distil this into a format that the business can interpret and use for better decision making
You will :
· Have the ability to work on own initiative
· Be a planner & organiser
· Be able to successfully manage multiple initiatives and tight timelines
· To be a team worker
· Excellent communicator
· Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to influence & persuade
· Self-reliant and resilient
Behaviours valued in this role:
· Courage to take the right course of action
· Passion to see a job through to completion
· Respect for the views of others
· Ambition to inspire high quality output
· Honesty & integrity to build the trust of colleagues
This is a wonderful role with so much potential to develop professionally whilst shaping the future of a fun and exciting Institute with a global reach. If you want to effect change, are a fantastic leader and enjoy a challenge, this role is for you!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.